The 14th Annual ACSL Strata Law Conference will be held on Wednesday 27th February – Friday 1st March 2019 at the Pullman Hotel, Auckland, New Zealand. The ACSL Annual conference has become the premier forum in the strata sector and the conference program gives members an opportunity of hearing from expert speakers on the emerging issues and trends impacting on the sector and an opportunity to network with colleagues. More details to come!
The Australian College of Strata Lawyers (formerly the Australian College of Community Association Lawyers or ACCAL) aims to:
- Establish and administer to the highest standards for lawyers skilled in the Discipline
- Promote the highest standards of professional practice
- Facilitate research and dissemination of research materials on all aspects of the Discipline
- Promote public awareness and knowledge of the Discipline
- Work in a non-political way to improve laws relevant to the Discipline.
The College has a public interest focus and over time it is expected to build a substantial body of knowledge and skills in this important and expanding area of the law.